Monday, January 28, 2008

Oregano pizza recipe

The time has come to start posting some recipes on the blog too. One of my favorite dinners is pizza, we discovered the other night it is even better with the fresh oregano. We picked this from little herb garden 2.

I admit we don't make the base ourselves as the ones from the supermarket turn our great. First add the oregano.

Then the prosciutto and some shredded cheese (use a mix of mozzarella and tasty)

Then some green olives that have been stuffed with capsicum. Always break them in half to make sure there are no stones hiding.


Then add artichoke hearts, more prosciutto and more cheese and oregano. Cook at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes.

This is the end result. Yummy.
I give credit to my boyfriend as he made this and I took the pictures.

1 comment:

Em said...

That looks so delicious. I love getting recipies.
If anyone else has a recipie using lots of Oregano I would love to try it.